Junior General Accountant
- Makati, Philippines, Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Supervise all regular accounting processes, journal entries and monthly closing of accounts including monthly bank reconciliation.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working and recording of all financial transactions of the organizations.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- In charge of the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements as follows:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statements of Cash Flows
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Supervise and review reports needed for filing and payment of tax dues to the government such as:
- Quarterly Income Statements (BIR Form No.1702)
- Annual Income Statements (BIR Form No.1702Q)
- Income Tax Withheld on Compensation (BIR Form No.1601C)
- Annual Income Tax Withheld on Compensation (BIR Form No.1604cf)
- Transmittal of Certificate of Compensation/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316)
- Monthly Expanded Withholding Tax (BIR Form No.1601E)
- Annual Expanded Withholding Tax w/ Alphalist (BIR Form No.1604E)
- Monthly Vat Returns (BIR Form No.2550m)
- Quarterly Vat Returns (BIR Form No. 2550q)
- Quarterly Summary List of Sales & Purchases
- .eSubmission of Alphalist for Employees/Payees
- Annual Registration Fee (BIR form No.0605)
- General Information Sheet
- General Form for Financial Statements
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents submitted for recording.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- In charge of reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares special financial reports as requested by Management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to the team effort by diligently accomplishing the needed results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Accountancy or equivalent; CPA preferred but not required.
- Required skill(s): analyzing data, attention to detail, billing and invoicing, accounting, idata management, MS Excel, Knowledgeable in Accounting Systems.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specializing in General Accounting or equivalent
- Experienced or knowledgeable about the food industry
- Candidate must be willing to work or relocate in Makati
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Fabtech Building, Phase 1 Block 3 Lots 2&3, Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Magallanes Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Kitchen Solution
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.