Chat Support Specialist
- Quezon, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice and non-voice based services.
- Verifies and updates customer information, responds to queries and resolves issues.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
- Provides transaction processing support to clients.
- Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices and claims to verifying information and closing transactions.
- Collaborate with others to ensure the customer issues are resolved
Know, understand, and comply with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
Successfully communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
- Understand the concept of “solution delivered” on first contact
- Must have excellent English communication skills;
- Must have completed at least high school;
- Preferably with collections, sales, or customer service experience in a call center industry (exposure to international clients would be an advantage);
- Must possess excellent listening and problem-solving skills;
- Must have working knowledge of computers and the internet; can type 30 words per minute;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Centris, Quezon City;
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.