There must always be a beginning to every process and you're at the forefront. Your resourcefulness is the key to our success. You are detail-oriented and often find yourself analyzing fine print in everyday products and documents.
Contract Analysts are the engines of our team. They are responsible for the initial phase of the work project, which means going through the client's business to make sure that terms are fair and instructions are well-understood.
- Reads and analyzes contracts, legal, and other business-related documents.
- Creates abstract/summary of documents according to pre-provided abstracting guidelines.
- Performs other assigned tasks.
- Government mandatory benefits
- WFH set-up (temporary) and hybrid solution with
- Company-provided equipment PLUS internet allowance
- HMO coverage (Health Card) for you and;
- HMO coverage for your qualified dependents (up to two) — at no cost to you!
- HMO coverage for common-law partners and domestic partners of any gender
- Medical reimbursement allowance for outpatient medicines, maintenance medicines, optical, dental, etc.
- Group term life insurance for you and your qualified dependents — at no cost to you!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) where employees and their families are provided 24/7 access to life coaches, licensed professionals, and counseling sessions
- Retirement plan starting on regularization
- Paid leave credits upon regularization
- Semi-flexible dayshift schedule
- Company-provided career and wellness workshops
- Work-life balance in a fun, dynamic, and young working environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in any field
- Analytical with keen attention to detail
- Above-average English comprehension and writing skills
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Highly trainable
- Fresh graduates/entry-level job seekers
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City 1604. (Right behind the Ayala Malls The 30th) Metro Manila Philippines
- 30 openings