Internship for Media/Art Students
- Pasig, Philippines5F, The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City. Right behind the Ayala Malls, The 30th., Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- No work experience required;
- Knowledgeable in Web Design, Web Content and Multi-media conversion;
- We are looking for students majoring in Multi-Media Arts or Information Technology or any related course;
- Highly organized, punctual, and responsible;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Possess critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Driven and passionate;
- Have a thorough and contemporary understanding of eLearning;
- Evidence of effective project management and working to achieve results;
- Evidence of innovative application of eLearning technologies;
- Experience in managing the development and implementation of one or more large software projects within a training environment.
Current Set-up: Work-from-Home
However, applicants must be willing to work in 5F, The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City. Right behind the Ayala Malls, The 30th.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in IT/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Web Content, Multi-media conversion, Web Design
- Preferred skill(s): Moodle application;
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- 2 Internship position(s) for the duration of 3 month(s);
- With an Internship allowance.
**You will be working in a youthful, fun, and dynamic environment.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 5/F The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City 1604. (Right behind the Ayala Malls The 30th) Metro Manila Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.