Call Center Agents
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 months ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 14,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Ground Flr. #8 Antonio Centre Building, Prime St. Madirgal Business Park, Alabang, Pasig, Philippines
- Candidate must be at least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE, Vocational Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in ANY FIELD (NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED!)
- Must have above average English communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Atleast 18 years old and above.
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database.
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
ExcelAsia provides industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions to more than 30 multinational companies in the Philippines. The firm is staffed by training and recruitment experts who provide end-to-end HR solutions. As a professional and reliable service-oriented company, ExcelAsia addresses the growing HR needs of contact centers and other business process outsourcing sectors by developing training modules with the Filipino agent in mind. By working closely with clients, ExcelAsia understands critical business needs and continues to provide exceptional solutions that meet key business goals.