While our ideal candidates have the qualifications mentioned below, we will also consider fresh graduates and other candidates that demonstrate high potential to excel in this role. If you believe that you are a good fit for this role and have a commitment to NGOs and social good projects, we highly encourage you to apply.
The Project Manager is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales target by identifying potential leads and markets by doing research
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets by securing contract renewals or new business opportunities from existing clients
- Implement lead generation tactics
- Respond to, and engage with, any sales inquiries or requests for information
- Work with different teams to develop client pitches (prepare SOWs, presentations, and quotations)
- Negotiate SOWs and pricing
- Build relationships with current and potential clients to expand business opportunities
- Continuously seek opportunities to expand existing client business
Strategy and Planning
- Conduct research for, write and edit press releases, speeches, and concept notes
- Lead and participate in the creation of strategic plans and communications products for clients
- Draft budgets and work plans for internal and client approval
- Create presentations for clients
Commit to continuous learning and staying abreast of trends in communications
- Understand basic project management in order to mount events like press briefings
- Ensure proper client and internal team onboarding
- Act as day-to-day client contact and primary liaison between the client and implementing team
- Oversee the overall production of project deliverables, working, and leading team members as necessary, and ensuring delivery quality and timeliness
- Inform internal team members of possible issues as they arise, and manage outcomes of these
- Produce accurately written materials such as summaries, presentations, monthly media reports, and other materials as required, ensuring that all agreements are documented
- Ensure that a professional and relatable voice and style format is maintained in all materials
- When required, manage media and public relations initiatives, build and maintain media and key stakeholder relationships
- Oversee the implementation of the project timeliness and set meetings or progress sessions as stated in the contract
- Act as the client’s “brand champion” and police any possible deviations to strategy, persona, or playbook
- Act as supplementary social media manager, assist the content team, and respond to comments and inquiries when the opportunity arises.
- Act as general liaison between Evident and freelancers/suppliers/sub-contractors
- Ensures that the products submitted to client are aligned with overall strategy and direction
- Draft invoices for clients and send for approval by Principals
- Coordinate payment follow-ups
- Assist in the collection of payments (as needed)
- Inform Finance of the payment schedule
- Inform Finance of the changes in the contract, if any
- Collect necessary Finance-related documents needed for engagement
- Ensure service delivery from, and payment to suppliers, partners, or third-party contractors
Operations and Special Projects
- Where assigned, assist in the company’s day-to-day business operations
- Where assigned, implement special projects on behalf of Evident and/or its partners which may include: process improvements, marketing, business developments, events, etc.
- 3-5 years of increasing levels of responsibility and experience managing services and project related business; preferably with a combination of advertising, digital marketing, social media, branding
- Must be comfortable handling a variety of accounts as Evident deals with a healthy mix of corporate, brand, and NGO clients
- Has deep knowledge and understanding of the non-profit and advocacy sector
- With previous experience as a Communications Specialist or CSR in a non-profit organization
- Familiar with proposal grant writing
- Must exemplify leadership and excellence in both client management and in new business development.
- Experience in traditional advertising and digital.
- Must have the ability to personally develop a strong external presence for the company.
- Thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques in digital and social, as well as an understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments.
- Must have strong financial management skills.
- With excellent project management skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, ACE Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening