- Makati, Philippines4F Valdelcon Building, No. 20 Jupiter Sy. Brgy Bel-Air Makati City beside Razon & Buendia Car Exchange., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
- Graphic Designing functions through, but not limited to the following:
- Graphic Design work.
- Layouting / Retouching / Re-layouting.
- 3D rendering.
- Event Ocular.
- Providing assistance for Multimedia requirements; conceptualization / execution / editing, such as but not limited to the following:
- Macromedia Flash Presentation.
- Videos via Aftereffects.
- Thematic visuals, bumpers, OBBs/CBBs.
- Audio Visual Presentations (AVPs, Videos).
- Possible training for live event proper support such as:
- Visual Spinner
- Audio Spinner
- Provision of creative support to other departments and internal team play.
- Other clarifications may be discussed with / by the Creative Director from time to time.
- At least 1 year experience as a Graphic Artist.
- Pleasing personality and positive outlook.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- High level of passion to learn new things and adopt challenging tasks.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Willing to work ASAP.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Thinking
- Logo Design
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Layout Design
- Advertising Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 4F Valdelcon Building, No. 20 Jupiter Sy. Brgy Bel-Air Makati City beside Razon & Buendia Car Exchange., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Skilled Trade
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.