Outbound Team Leader | Night Shift
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Creates a positive environment oriented towards trust, open communication, and performance.
- Motivate, leads and manages a team of 8 to 15 Outbound Agents.
- Monitors calls, offers coaching and feedback.
- Manages the team KPIs ensuring that targets are met.
- Monitors quality adherence of representatives through evaluation and coaching.
- Facilitates problem-solving and collaboration within the team.
Education: College Graduate, preferably of a Business or Management course
Experience: With at least 5-years of working experience and at least 2 years in the BPO industry as a team leader. Ideally with background on team management of outbound operations, collections or sales.
Business understanding: Proven experience in team management, coaching and process improvement
- Flexibility and willingness to be trained;
- Good oral and written English communication skills;
- High energy level with positive attitude towards work and people;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs;
- Strong team management skills;
- Can effectively communicate and relate well to people horizontally or vertically within the organization;
- Excellent skills in coaching and performance improvement assessment & planning;
- Result-oriented, analytical, and innovative;
- Ability to customize approach based on situations;
- Ability to adapt to the culture of the organization.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.