Project Manager | Construction
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Paragon Plaza, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
Must be a licensed Engineer.
Experience: At least 8-years of relevant experience in construction site management.
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience in pre-stressed concrete and post-tensioning an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills;
- Able to lead and motivate a team;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ethics;
- Able to communicate directly with staff at all levels within and outside the organization;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- With excellent time management and conflict management skills;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project resource levels (personnel, plant, equipment, etc.);
- Oversees senior project staff;
- Conducts regular Site Inspection(s), work inspections as required, and weekly Site Walk around;
- Ensure that training requirement and plans are being met;
- Conducts Project Level training as required (e.g. inductions) and approves Project Training Plans and Programs;
- Ensures that Project Reporting requirements are met;
- Checks (and approves as required) reports submitted by the Project;
- Prepares and/or reviews production objectives and points;
- Reviews operational matters, including non-conformances, on an ongoing basis;
- Reviews Cost Control, authorizes purchase orders, work orders, subcontracts and expenditures in general;
- Reviews and/or authorizes Organization, Responsibilities, and Recruitment;
- Plans Emergency Preparedness;
- Approves Production Designs, Methods Statements, Project Plans and other documentations as required;
- Monitors Legal Compliance, Performance, Objectives and Improvement Actions;
- Chairs Project Meetings and Operations Meetings;
- Attends Management Review, HSE Committee, Cost Control and Client Meetings as required.