Area Operations Head
- Tabaco, PhilippinesTabaco, Bicol Region, PhilippinesTabacoBicol RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the implementation of all the operational plans that are derived from the company’s strategies
- Coordinate the cross-functional activities including logistics, warehousing, commercial and marketing to ensure the maximum outcomes on the floor
- Prepare the operational budget in coordination with the Finance Department
- Effectively manage the operational P&L within the allocated budget.
- Lead the cost-saving programs and continuous improvement programs to exceed the operational profits.
- Plan local marketing initiatives in coordination with the Merchandise team
- Monitor the competitors’ moves and identify counter-attack strategies in line with the corporate objectives
- Liaise with the Supply Chain and the Purchasing Departments to ensure availability of top products and minimize overstock.
- Lead the loss prevention team to achieve the targeted shrink.
- Coordinate the development of the merchandising standards with HQ and visual merchandising leaders and ensure proper execution on the floor
- Plan and organize special promotions, displays and events in coordination with the Purchasing Team and Marketing and Merchandising Team.
- Develop and implement the operations standard operation procedures
- Ensure on floor adherence to the business concept; to ensure ultimate customer experience
- Conduct frequent floor visits; to ensure proper execution of the operational standards and concept as well as identifying and resolving outages
- Coordinate maintenance requirements with the Retail Development Department; to ensure positive customer experience that represents the corporate image
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Store Manager and Sales managers across all stores
- Relevant background in the retail industry, especially in the supermarket and hypermarket formats
- Previous experience as area or regional operations head
- Proven leadership / team management experience Knowledge of CAPEX and OPEX
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.