- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2004, One San Miguel Avenue Building San Miguel Ave, corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Accountable for retention campaigns, from conceptualization to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Sets revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
- Establishes work objectives and implement strategies effective for realizing set goals.
- Directs and supervises the activities of the customer relationship team to ensure they comply with acceptable standards.
- Collaborates with marketing and sales account managers to develop a personalized approach to product sales and marketing
- Uses data to look for trends and problems, and analyze communications, contracts, and negotiations.
- Achieves client relationship targets and KPIs as set by the Sr VP for Sales.
- Using a customer service system or database, the CRM Supervisor will help track and manage reports on pipeline, new opportunities, recent activities, and lost sales.
- With the help of Capability Development team, the CRM Supervisor will help implement training programs to teach Relationship Managers how to recognize and effectively create strong customer-brand relationships.
- Organizes training planned maintenance, and other services to help clients get better and more efficient use from products or services.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitors company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Carry out research to discover new techniques for customer relationship management
- Analyzes customer behavior using data mining tools in spreadsheet programs
- Communication: Able to effectively communicate with everyone in the workplace; persuasive and activating when making presentations; well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Customer Satisfaction : Ability to create, sustain and manage customer relationships. High Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Building Business: Striving towards acquiring new business and Growing existing ones.
- Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and credibility and has a clear commitment to Newcore’s core values, work ethics and principles.
- Result Orientation : Ability to ensure meeting of project/task deliverables.
- Initiative / Personal Drive : Ability to actively seek solutions to problems and proactively look ahead for specific opportunities for contribution
- Leadership: Able to inspire and motivate his or her team towards a shared objective; a positive influence.
- Interpersonal relationship: Maintains excellent relationships and connections within and outside Newcore.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, management or a related field is desired for this position.
- At least five (5) years of experience in Key Account management dealing with VIP and top enterprise accounts, a direct marketing environment, including acquisition and retention marketing is required for this position.
- Experience leading and managing small/ mid-size team
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- High-level communications and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical skills, and must be metrics-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills
- Customer Oriented mindset
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Strategic Thinking
Day Shift | Australian Company
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Business Correspondence
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue corner Poveda St. Ortigas Center Pasig City Philippines 1605
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.