Loan Processing Officer | Day Shift
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The primary function of the Online Loans Officer is to at all times act efficiently, honestly and fairly in conducting all credit related activities such as:
Organisation of Loan Application documents ensuring all required information has been provided, the Loans Officer typically request or makes contact with the loan Applicant where additional information or documentation is required. Documents received must be reviewed to determine if they comply with the Lender’s standards.
Undertake a detailed credit analysis of the application, reviewing the Applicant’s employment record/status, income sources, and recurring expenses and a review and analysis of an Applicants most recent 90 days of banking transaction history, the amount and type of any debt/ liabilities the Applicant carries as well as loan repayment history, meeting of financial obligations, account management and transaction types and trends all of which are critical pieces of information that must be consider before an assessment of suitability can be determined..
Determine if an Applicants’ financial situation/ratios, such as debt-to-income ratio, meet client's lending standards and the provision of any loan meets the Applicants requirements and objectives, meets all Responsible Lending Obligations.
- Demonstrate adherence to client's Core Values (Integrity, Decisiveness, Respect, Bias for action, Discipline, Communication, Resourcefulness, Accountability, Commitment, Teamwork)
- Responsible to ensure that work is done in a manner that does not put yourself or others at risk of injury or illness.
- Provide and ensure quality Customer Service is consistently delivered by; phone, email and/or online chat software, to ensure full customer satisfaction on a consistent basis.
- Being professional and courteous at all times.
- Maintaining Cast Stop transaction processing time limit guidelines.
- Demonstrate required knowledge and ensure compliance of all mandatory, non-negotiable polices relating to:
- Policies and Procedures
- AML/CTF rules and related policies
- Privacy Act
- NCCP Regulations/ ACL Obligations as they apply to your role
- IDR/EDR policies
- All other laws/Acts as they apply to your role
- Act efficiently, honestly and fairly in conducting all credit related activities as a Credit Representative (employee) as follows:
- As a licensed credit provider
- Make reasonable enquiries about the customer’s requirements, objectives and financial situation in relation to the credit application.
- Take reasonable steps to verify the customer’s financial situation including Credit Report validation as required.
- Make an initial assessment No Offer or move to relevant status in the Jobs Queue
- Make final assessments/recommendations as to whether the credit contract will be “not unsuitable” (approved) or “Unsuitable” (declined) acting at all times in line with policies and procedures and within assigned limits.
- Enter all transaction related information received is processed quickly, accurately and in accordance with company policy into the SLS.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled as per company IDR standards including required documentation and escalate issues to Processing Centre Management as required.
- Assist with the tracking and management of applications as required (pertaining to the Jobs Queue).
- Assist with accounting processes related to the loan products including direct debits, debit card, direct EFT credits daily, etc. (Tracking Payment receipts for Cash Deposits)
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly audit requirements as assigned by Management. (may be applicable in the future)
- General office duties and proper use of all office equipment.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of personal work station.
- All other job-related duties as directed by Team Leader and Management.
- An Online Loans Officer must display at all times an attention for financial details and be able to understand established lending requirements.
- Familiarity with client and Industry lending standards and the ability to apply them on a case-by-case basis is also requirement.
- The Officer must also be analytically competent, be able to evaluate the financial information presented and demonstrate some flexibility in applying lending criteria.
- Online Loan Officer duties requires the individual to be a team player, co-operative have effective English communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Have experience in both Webchat and Calls with English speaking customers.
- Ability to multi task under pressure.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.