IT Support Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines15th Floor Unit 1505, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a L1 Application Support Specialist, your responsibility will be to provide first level technical and preliminary investigation support to issues and service requests. Escalate to related L2 support team if an issue is too severe to address.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technology support such as user access, initial triage of issues and sourcing solutions.
- Support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes.
- Escalation contact for incidents or requests not serviced as expected by the customer.
- Proactively identifying technology or process problems working with problem management to resolve.
- Start to develop experience with analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly.
- Ability to perform high level troubleshooting.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Troubleshoot user issues primarily by frontal sessions.
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams.
- Develop and review content for the company's knowledge base.
- Identify Potential Issues : Foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues. This takes good organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Basic working knowledge of IT Hardware and Software.
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software.
- Complex problem solving.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and communication skills. Strong aptitude for attention to details.
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues.
- Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Ability to work using different styles as needed to accommodate the situations encountered.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good working knowledge of a ticketing tool like JIRA highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Databases & front-end development technologies.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree. Bachelor's degree can be substituted for the 1-2 years of IT support or call centre experience.
- 2-3 year experience in IT support or call centre support may be substituted for the Associates Degree.
- Experience with financial application support (web-based and mobile) would be an added plus.
- Any other IT certification would be an added plus.
Urgent | Day Shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- One San Miguel Avenue Building San Miguel Ave, corner Shaw Blvd. Ortigas Center
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.