Energy Sales Associate
EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines12 Manggahan St. Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Sourcing of partners/clients and develop and strengthen customer base particularly in the Competitive Retail Electricity Market (CREM) to achieve the business unit’s revenue targets
- Conduct market research and analysis and recommend effective marketing strategies for execution to sensitive audience.
- Develop and effectively execute presentations to internal/external customers/clients and close negotiations to meet revenue targets
- Perform contract acquisition function and account management which includes, but not limited to, pricing/commercial strategy, preparation of contract and contract negotiation; contract/account management particularly compliance with signed Retail Supply Contracts (RSC) and timely resolution of Customer concerns as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Communications or any Business-related course
- Preferably has adequate understanding of the energy industry particularly the Retail Competition and Open Access (RCOA) market.
- Preferably with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, and can execute tasks with minimal supervision. Strong Negotiation Skills,
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Good communication and presentation skills; Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12 Manggahan St. Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- 1 opening
About EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.