Content Writer | Japanese
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
EPMI is wanting to hire talented individuals to work full-time in our office in Valero Street as Content Writers, who will be responsible for creating amazing unique content for our group of sites for various topics. If successful, working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM in our amazing office on Valero Street.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (including but not limited to, blog posts, pages, press releases, testimonials, FAQs, infographic content, marketing collateral)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Review existing web content and ensure that all content is up-to-date and adheres to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends (modifying body copy, title, meta description)
- Work with SEO team and help with keyword research to come up with keyword-specific content
- Copy-edit and proofread all content
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Japanese (Must know how to read and write native japanese language)
- You should have stong experience in writing web content pertaining to sports and games.
- Excellent proof reading skills and the ability to write in British English and American English is a must.
- Being able to rehash content quickly and efficiently will be a preferred.
- Strong knowledge of various web writing techniques.
- SEO knowledge is an advantage but not required, training will be given.
- Knowledge of content management software such as django is a plus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Content Writing
- Infographic Design
- Blog Writing
- Feature Writing
- News Writing
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.