Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all position.
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human DOLE requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 4 years of experience as an HR Head or HR Manager.
- Background in all HR facets especially in Training, Payroll, and Labor Laws.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High level of work professionalism and quality.
- Used to working with predefined budgets.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.