This job post is done for Kecipir (www.kecipir.com). At Kecipir, we are passionate about improving the livelihoods of local farmers and brining a healthier lifestyle to people through local organic food.
We’re looking for an aspiring Business Development Intern. Business development is a combination of strategic analysis, marketing, and sales. Your job details will be:
- Conducting background research on competitors, cities, projects, and other BD specific information;
- Providing administrative and logistical support, including organizing meetings and conference calls with potential partners and clients;
- Writing BD-related materials including marketing one-pagers and proposals for clients;
- Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents;
- Doing market research, pricing analysis and other commercial activities to support growth of Kecipir;
- Approaching potential B2B clients and other sales channels.
- Last-year students or fresh graduates from reputable university;
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.