ENDECGROUP provides governance, management, information, and administrative support services to its affiliated companies in the industries of design, engineering, construction, health sciences, and project development and management. With our company’s quantum expansion and business growth, we are looking for a highly decisive, critical thinker, detail attentive, and organized Human Resource Manager who will be responsible for hiring select management positions, employee relations and engagement, as well as facilitation the implementation of the performance management program.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Managing the whole process of recruitment from job posting to hiring.
- Making sure that selection process is done based on established competencies and skills requirements of the organization.
- Arranging for proper orientation and training programs of new hires before deploying them to their appropriate departments and tasks.
Training and Development
- Designing appropriate training programs for all employees and managers.
- Conducting appropriate training programs suitable for internal business processes and operational workflows.
- Evaluating external training programs appropriate for business needs.
- Assessing output and ROI for all training conducted to determine and quantify improvements and development of employees.
- Managing the implementation of online Performance Appraisal based on newly designed criteria.
- Continuously assessing performance benchmarks to maintain effectiveness of Performance Management systems.
- Continuously improving the identified criteria and making appropriate adjustments as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits Management
- Overseeing and managing employees who are paid equitably based on responsibilities, efforts, and output.
- Continuously improve benefit programs to calibrate business needs and economic conditions.
- Making sure that performance and competencies are directly linked to compensation and benefits.
- Managing employee complaints, suggestions, and recommendations for business process improvements.
- Maintaining harmonious relationships among employees, managers, and business owners.
- Designing and implementing company activities that will help improve and maintain good physical, psychological, and mental health of employees.
- Performing counselling whenever necessary, specifically during early signs of employee unrest and problems.
- Managing employees’ compliance with the company rules and regulations.
- Conducting and managing employee’s contract termination according to acceptable labor standards.
- Acting as strategic business partner to Top Management and help promote the company vision and culture.
- Perform other HR-related tasks that may be required or assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR-related areas
- At least 5 years of strong and solid General HR experience
- Solid knowledge and prior experience in change and project management at the HR and organizational levels.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa City, Alabang.
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.