Corporate Legal Counsel
ENDEC Group is a Philippines registered company with years of experience in providing governance, management, information, administrative services and support processes to affiliated companies and related industries in construction and design. With our company’s quantum expansion and business growth, we are looking for analytical, pragmatic, with strong business acumen, Corporate Legal Counsel, who will be responsible for overseeing the legal aspects of the business, safeguard the company’s reputation by ensuring that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely legal advice, including legal protection and risk management advice, in all aspects of operations and business development that benefit from it, including, but not limited to, procurement, contract management, marketing, transactional documentation, doing-business research, acquisitions, and corporate policies and procedures (including those pertaining to corporate governance and housekeeping).
- Provide legal support during meetings, negotiations, and other representations with external parties, including government agencies customers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide Notarial services for the legal documents of the company.
- Review and/or draft contracts, agreements, and other documents to: (i) assist and support operations and business development; (ii) ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; (iii) optimize the Company’s benefit from the transaction; and (iv) minimize or eliminate legal risks to the Company or any of its employees.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations and conducts regular legal due diligence audit to determine and ensure compliance by the Company with relevant legal requirements.
- Facilitate all legal documentation of the Company regarding matters affecting the Company and/or Department including eligibility requirements as may be required during governmental or private bids/projects and reviews as to the completeness of such requirements against the checklist, and attends pre-bid conferences, submission and opening of the bids and other related matters.
- Handle incorporation/creation of domestic subsidiaries/special purpose vehicles and other applications with the SEC, including for amendments to constitutive documents.
- Track and review compliance of the Company and its domestic subsidiaries and non-stock affiliates with the corporate governance and relevant financial and corporate reporting requirements of the SEC, BIR, and other relevant government agencies.
- Represent the Company before judicial and administrative bodies and appears as counsel in any court in the country involving but not limited to civil, criminal, administrative and labor cases affecting the Company.
- Must be a graduate of Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Law
- Licensed to practice law in the Philippines and must be in good standing member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Background in general law practice, corporate counseling, labor standards, industrial relations practice, or tax counseling from a highly regarded company.
- With at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Ideally with a law firm and litigation experience.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Willing to travel for work
- Willing to be assigned in Muntinlupa City
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.