This is an office-based assignment at the Project Management Office in Muntinlupa City.
- Provides administrative assistance, such as drafting letters and documents, editing emails, collecting, and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications on the executive’s behalf.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Prepare expense reports.
- Prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions
- Maintains and secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any business or communication-related field, MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of related experience supporting C-Level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Service Focus and Customer Oriented
- Travel logistics
- Business Administration [Business Management]
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.