This is an office-based assignment at the Project Management Office in Muntinlupa City.
- Maintains, configures, and ensures the reliable running of company systems such as Microsoft and Procore;
- Automates processes;
- Sets up new users and grants them access to systems;
- Assists and guides users with technical issues;
- Responds to technical inquiries and addresses system performance and access concerns;
- Troubleshoots system errors, documenting issues and their resolutions, prioritizing issues, and assessing their impact;
- Maintains documentation for system upgrades;
- Performs or delegates routine backup activities and establishes appropriate data protection and disaster recovery methods;
- Responsible for database capacity management, storage planning, and performance;
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of database or system administration or relevant experience
- Experience with system administration and certifications in Microsoft, Procore, or other related fields is preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems;
- Experience with automation tools;
- Proven ability to establish and implement system strategy and plans;
- Extensive understanding of adopting and effectively creating best practices for system operations, including professional knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols;
- Capacity to solve problems under duress;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to unsophisticated users.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.