This is an office-based assignment at the Project Management Office in Muntinlupa City.
- Active involvement in establishing and maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting month-end close cycle.
- Maintain General Ledger including sub-ledgers and/or related supporting schedules.
- Perform monthly closing processes including posting journal entries and account reconciliations for prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and accrued liability accounts.
- Support external audits and reviews by providing period-over-period fluctuation analysis, supporting schedules, account reconciliations, pulling selections, and working with external auditors as required.
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of internal control processes and related procedures.
- Prepares payment voucher and ensure that supporting documentation is correct, complete, and legitimate.
- Maintains VAT relief database and ensures submission to BIR on or before the due date.
- Prepares forms and implement strict compliance to BIR.
- Compiles official receipts and sales invoices for VAT refund purposes.
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortization prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or other related courses.
- At least 2 years working experience in bookkeeping
- Experience in Engineering/Construction industry is preferred but not required
- Accountancy Management
- Financial Management
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.