This is a project-based contract for a period of six (6) months. The employee is required to report to our Project Management Office (PMO) in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation
- Prepare and transcribe minutes of the meeting
- Organize and write documents and reports in compliance to project contract
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Perform other related tasks and duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor/s
- Should have a good command of the English language and confidence with his/her oral and written skills.
- Preferably with science/technical background (agriculture, biology, and chemistry)
- Should have background knowledge in writing letters, preparing reports, documentation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Microsoft Office literate (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Civil Service Eligibility is not required.
- Biology (Thesis Program)
- Business Administration
- Agribusiness Management
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.