This is an office-based assignment at the Project Management Office in Muntinlupa City.
- Ensures security and accountability of inventory/assets through transactional documentation and periodic system/tool review (both projects and Office)
- Helps conduct physical inventories and cycle counts
- Analyses inventory/assets for discrepancies and, when able, make corrections
- Audits incoming receipts and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy of asset/inventory management records
- Compiles and documents transactions for data entry/record keeping
- Prepare reports and give presentations on asset usage, financial performance, operations, and maintenance.
- Ensure databases recording property assets are up to date and accurate.
- Provides technical support and guidance to Service Desk staff.
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any related course
- 2-3 years of experience in Asset Management
- Knowledgeable with inventory softwares (EZOffice Inventory and/or SAP)
- Strong background in IT Infrastructure
- Experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Experience in handling construction tools/equipment/materials is highly preferred
About ENDEC, Inc.
ENDEC, INC is a Philippines registered company engaged in consulting engineering, procurement management, project management, and construction management. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing International Standard Engineering with a low-cost structure and an ability to deliver projects in difficult and often remote areas, on time and on a budget. We have been a well-established and growing company in the project management and construction industry for more than 16 years.