- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 hours ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F The World Centre Bldg., 330 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- A graduate of BS Commerce major in Accountancy, BS Accountancy or Financial Management;
- Computer literate.
- Prepare sales/cost of sales project report.
- Handle compliance of reportorial requirements of government agencies.
- Handle concerns related to realty taxes and business permits of handles projects and subsidiary respectively.
- Check and prepare reconciliation of association dues and other related accounts.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business. The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid- to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.