- Reports to the Sr. Supervisor / Project Manager
- Conducts site inspection, checking of accuracy of field works done by contractor.
- Attends all material testing as required.
- Evaluates & prepares progress billings as submitted by contractors.
- Prepares weekly and monthly accomplishment report for submission to the Manager & Division Head respectively.
- Communicates/coordinates with consultants, other departments or division, clients, agencies or other firm/offices relative to the project.
- Attends to other PDD or Company matters/concerns (outside of the regular functions) when required, or upon advice.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must be a Registered and Licensed Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Computer Literate (AutoCad, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills of a common language in Filipino and English.
- Must have supervisory and construction management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.