Assistant Property Manager
- Taguig, Philippines10, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of House Rules and other resolutions regarding the management of the Condominium.
- Supervise, in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including any designated financial, technical maintenance, and procurement.
- Responsible for Building Management.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 years course
- Preferably Assistant Manager/ Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- With good leadership and communication skills
- With exposure on Property Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.