Responsibilities and Functions
To act as Executive Assistant to the First Vice President, which includes:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the FVP.
- Handling confidential company documents and performing office functions that may be assigned by the FVP.
To lead the Receptionist Team and act as their Supervisor, which includes:
- Supervising the professional receiving of clients and visitors to the highest standards.
- Being in-charge of the training and development of receptionists in:
- being the first-line representative of the company to visitors
- handling different types of clients and their different requests/concerns
- knowledge of the internal processes that directly affect client satisfaction.
- Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly or regular meetings with subordinates
- Leading, monitoring, motivating, and inspiring the team.
- Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure seamless and efficient:
- internal communication
- routing of documents
- phone call reception
- coordination with respective client-facing departments
- room reservations
- crowd control in lobby areas
- coordination with Admin in the processing of paperwork for service provider billing
Specific Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience in client-facing customer service
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Administrative/clerical skills
- Leadership potentials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Required Educational Attainment and Work Experience
- A graduate of Business Management or any equivalent 4-year course
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.