- Makati, PhilippinesThe World Centre-H. V. Dela Costa Street Entrance, H. V. Dela Costa, 1209 Makati, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines1209Philippines
- Full time
- Draft and review pleadings and other legal documents
- Handle and represent the Company in all cases before the courts, administrative tribunals and agencies.
- Provides analysis and counsel on legal and policy issues.
- Anticipate and guard against legal risk facing the company
- Develop and recommend company policy and position on legal issues.
- Perform due diligence on properties to be acquired.
- Negotiate with parties and draft all contracts
- Perform the corporate housekeeping functions for companies owned by the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Must possess a Professional License (Passed the BAR exam).
- Preferably 2-4 years experience in law practice in a reputable Law Firm.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Licenses and Certifications
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The World Centre-H. V. Dela Costa Street Entrance, H. V. Dela Costa, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- Real Estate Developer
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.