- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara Batavia, Lt. 20 - Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Receive calls and provide solution to the issue to Support
- Log ticket for any IT incident or based on request from user by mail /phone
- Send confirmation ticket closure to requestor based on resolved ticket list following the procedure of ticket Closure on Problem Management
- Closed ticket based on user confirmation
- Send out Daily Dashboard, Voice Report and HD Ticket Aging
- Escalation process if there is a problem or incident by follow up thru email and sms notification following based on Group Procedures and PD list
- Input on dashboard for BOD time for RTGS and SKN that captured by IT Server team
- Check system availability by login on it using dummy user id and password
- Pinging test to branches and security server and report to IT Network and Voice if there is any request timed out
- Following picture is shortcut of helpdesk morning checklist
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Deep knowledge and experiences in installing, diagnosing, maintaining, repairing, and upgrading all - hardware and equipments (PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, etc).
- Excellent understanding of operating systems maintenance.
- Require strong analytical & effectively able to troubleshoot & prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Have excellent teamwork, ownership, and conflict management skills.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and system development because of the developing nature of technology
- Good in respond to request for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Good in research question using available information resources.
- Able to follow standard help desk procedures and log all help desk software.
- Good in redirect problem to appropriate resources.
- Able to identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Able to track and route problem and requests and document resolutions.
- Good in prepare activity reports.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara Batavia, Lt. 20 - Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.