Business Analyst Regulatory Banking
- Central Jakarta City, IndonesiaMenara Batavia, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Elicitation of detail requirement with business stakeholder.
- Validate and verify business requirement.
- Create project deliverable document such as Business Requirement document and Functional Design document.
- Work closely with all IT application owner team to syntesize the solution that needs to be build.
- Deliver test strategy, test planning, and test cases for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Support the implementation process including the preparation of user manual or training material.
- Assist Business Owner in preparing and conducting UAT.
- Monitor closely the post implementation.
- Lead the Software Development Life Cycle, including analysis, design, development and testing of Microsoft SharePoint / .NET applications.
- Create high quality functional documentation including requirements and test documentation.
- Liaise with technical team in the project implementation to meet functional requirements.
- Leading & mentoring project team.
- Develop and implement master pages, views, forms, templates, external lists, external content types, custom lists, web parts, master pages and other custom components.
- Estimate work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Provides recommendation and solution including workaround solution to solve problem.
- Database scripting (SP, View, etc).
- Graduate Degree in any discipline, GPA 3.0/4
- Has a minimum of 4 years of experience as Functional Consultant / Business Analyst /Quality. Assurance/System Analyst in Banking Industry or IT Consulting with experience in Regulatory Banking projects (LBU, LHBU, SID, PSAK).
- Good data modeling and mapping concept.
- Knowledge in DB Query, Web application or AS400 is preferred.
- Knowledge in Central Bank Regulatory Reporting is advantage.
- Good knowledge of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) documentations.
- Experienced in technical background as technical analyst would be a strong benefit.
- Extensive knowledge of Requirement gathering and Analysis.
- Able to write SQL queries / command.
- Having experience in programming is an advantage.
- Having experience in leading a team & project is an advantage.
- English proficiency is a must, both in oral and written.
- Strong analytical thinking, has good verbal and communication skill as well as presentation skill.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara Batavia, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.