Chatbot Team Leader
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor / Diploma Degree from IT major.
- Experience in Programming with social networking API's.
- Experience with Chatting solutions.
- Good skills in
- Java Applets
- Java Springboot
- Web Programming Skills,
- Verbal Communication
- Software Requirements
- Software Development Process
- Agile Devlopment
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Debugging.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.