ATM Switching Application Support
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Support user on Application either Local or Regional
- Laise with vendor or system support for issues on application
- Monitoring downtime application
- Monitoring and close ticket assigned to apps team
- Assist on application implementation
- First level of support for all ATM Switching or ATM transactions in inquiry, request, and also issue
- Support for CR and if any LV required
- Support for monthly server reboot
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understand the system development life cycle.
- Having basic programing knowledge and database knowledge.
- Having basic IT Infrastucture (Server, Network, Firewall, Security) knowledge.
- Have been involved in IT Project Management (Additional Requirements for IST Support).
- Having knowledge in ATM Switching process flow and architecture design.
- Having knowledge in ISO8583 messages.
- Having knowledge in ATM network like Bersama, Alto, or Prima.
- Having knowledge in Linux command
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.