- Makati, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
The primary function of the Account Manager is to support the growth, development and success of the current customers. This will be done by defining a clear growth strategy for each customer by developing and managing strategic relationships with key stakeholders on the customer side. The need here is to align to the customer’s long term strategy for Email Marketing, understand what success looks like for them and help define how Ematic Solutions can help them succeed.
Internally, this role would work hand-in-glove with the Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers in the team to deliver excellence day to day and to drive results in the intended direction. They need to partner with the CS team to ensure that we are on track to achieve and exceed success metrics for the customers. They would also listen closely to feedback from the internal team and work with the right stake holders at the customer end to course correct, remove process-related roadblocks and revisit strategy if needed.
In terms of customer expansion activities, the role would focus on identifying and supporting cross sell and upsell opportunities for existing customers and partner with the business development team to expand our presence across geographies.
This role will report into the Vice President, Customer Success. This role is based in The Philippines.
- Develop and manage a growth strategy for each existing customer in your region with the aim to achieve clear growth related targets per customer. This role will own the revenue for the region they sit in and will be responsible for revenue growth targets.
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and Customer Success Engineers day to day to deliver against customer targets.
- Developing and managing strategic relationships with key stakeholders on the customer side within their region and beyond. Ensure clear alignment of Email Marketing strategy and work with the customer to define success metrics.
- Identify and support cross sell and upsell opportunities for existing customers and partner with the business development team to expand our presence across geographies.
- Maintain a clear view of the health of the Customer Success Portfolio for each region and report regularly with the Customer Success leadership on areas of improvement or growth.
- Manage revenue tracking for all customers in their region.
- 2+ years of customer success experience or customer facing experience in terms of relationship management, account management or consulting.
- Self-starter: Ability to manage oneself and take initiative with little direct supervision
- Account Management: Should be able to find a balance between the big picture and immediate actions needed to move forward.
- Relationship Skills: Build and maintain personal rapport with customers
- Consultative approach: Ability to ask relevant questions, assess business needs, define problems, and focus on business outcomes and solutions
- Intellectual capability: Ability to diagnose complex issues and think on one's feet
- Broad-based business knowledge: General management view of an organization (understands numerous functions and their interactions)
- Communication skills: Ability to present effectively over the phone to groups of many sizes, facilitate meetings, utilize strong written and spoken command of the English language for written and oral presentations
- Sales Skills: Proficiency in consultative selling, as demonstrated by past success in upselling or cross selling to the executive level within large corporations
- Ability to target, qualify and build pipeline quickly. Outbound lead and new business generation experience. Strong organization and time management skills, ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Data driven : Must be excellent at in data analysis, reporting and reading and maintaining dashboards.
- 25% travel expected.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Work from Home
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.