Customer Success Engineer
- Makati, Philippines
- 40,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Attending customer meetings, interfacing with the client.
- Preparing data specification for customers.
- Helping with data integration, cleaning data, porting, lists consolidation, etc.
- Preparing API working payload examples for the customers.
- Work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals and other KPIs.
- Help customers understand MailChimp basics (e.g. lists consolidation) and answering data/technical-related questions.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in multiple languages and experience with multicultural environments is a plus;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Data Structure and optimizations experience and skills;
- Comfortable with taking on leadership roles and responsibilities;
- Strong SQL, HTML5 and PHP knowledge is strongly preferred;
- Strong MailChimp API knowledge is a plus;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Detail oriented and analytical;
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to adapt to customer requests;
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter;
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- You are tech-savvy - learning new tools does not scare you;
- You’re driven and eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work.
- You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.