Customer Success Manager
- Makati, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes:
- Adoption: Onboard and partner with our customers, ensure that they’re up and running on our platform
- Retention & Satisfaction: Build strong a trusted and strategic advisory relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our products and services to make their businesses more effective and successful.
- Work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals and other KPIs.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Proactively reach out to customers to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Manage account escalations.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in account management and customer service, or with relevant academic experience.
- Outstanding command of the and English Language - written and spoken. Able to communicate with the customer, over the phone, and via email. Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- Tech-savvy, learning new tools does not scare you!
- Driven, eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Willingness to help and serve our customers.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.