- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesSuite 31 227 Parc House 1, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage Key accounts.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Coordinate with project department on potential, current, and deliverable projects.
- Provide quotation, additional information, and other documentation to the client.
- Assist and resolve the client in a timely manner with their queries concerns and complaints.
- Execute sales development strategy agreed on by the team.
- Brainstorm with the team on possible improvements to the sales cycle and development strategies.
- Brainstorm and provide feedback to the team on customer engament and sentiment.
- Reach out to potential clients to offer products and services.
- Conceptualize and develop company procedures to improve process efficiencies.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- MS office
- Excellent writing and articulation skills.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Proficient in English
- Keen attention to detail
- Organized and data oriented
- Passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Obssessed with customer service
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Product Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.