- Create content for articles, product descriptions, social media, press release, marketing, company website and internal documents.
- Edit, proofread and improve various types of documentation.
- Ensure grammar, punctuation, and content are correct.
- Ensure the clarity and quality ozf the content.
- Ensure documentation meets publishing deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- To perform other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Has a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English Literature, Journalism, Multimedia Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or any equivalent field
- with 2-3 years of proven experience as a content writer in a translations and localization company is a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proficient in writing for web and social media
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- Creative Writing
- Communication Arts [Writing & Speech]
- Creative Writing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 1 opening
About Elite Worldgroup
Our group of companies range from services, food and beverage, retail and technology. We help companies go global by providing services that enable organizations to widen their reach, explore new ventures and most importantly communicate value to their customers. As a vertically integrated company, our values lie in our ability to innovate and our people.