- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUNIT 31, Suite 31 227 Parc House 1, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting managers.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Has the following skills:
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Team player.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.