Interpreter | Japanese
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesSuite 31 227 Parc House 1, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- He/She must know how to edit and proofread English/Japanese documents to correct errors in both content and style.
- Has a very good command of both languages in spoken and written form.
- Knowledgeable in different writing styles, formats, and syntax, with strong attention to details to ensure translation accuracy and consistency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Linguistics, Journalism, Creative Writing, or other related courses.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Can comply with strict deadlines and project submissions
- Availability to work overtime if deemed necessary
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.