- Taguig, PhilippinesSuite 1004, The Infinity Tower, 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Brand Planner uses big picture thinking, storytelling, insights, criteria development tools and synthesis in the development of agreed-upon end-goals.
He/she will find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
He/she will need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of a product or service and be detail oriented, as well as be familiar with statistics and research analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to increase brand awareness through digital marketing channels with compelling content
- Can take ownership of brand representation and be the authority on digital engagements
- Create new and innovative industry-specific campaigns
- Work with a team to develop innovative social media content
- Identify and engage with key social influencers to create beneficial relationships and grow the brands
- Leads and participates in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business.
- Partners with the Brand Directors and others to effectively craft briefs and inspire consumer-centric communications and creative development.
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials for clients
- Ability to craft brand architectures by identifying key pillars, tone of voice, personality, brand promise, mission and manifesto via primary and/or existing research.
- Represents the consumer in all brand activities by conducting, managing and analyzing research and creating insightful research application.
- Brings the consumer to life through storytelling for clients and internal teams.
- Serves as a consumer behavior thought leader within the agency and for clients.
- Designs or manages research partners in creating questionnaires and topic guides.
- Conducts research, interviews, moderates focus groups, brainstorm sessions, analyzes data, develops implications and recommendations.
- Oversee audience research activities (in conjunction with client or 3rd party) research teams.
Business / Category
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment and strategy.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to client business.
- Maintains working knowledge of client research in partnership with Business Director and Creative Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing with specialization in Social Media Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent in relevancy
- Proven ability to create and deliver on a Social Media strategy focused on building a brand and increasing a company’s Social Media presence
- Ability to manage, execute, and optimize social media reporting, analytics, and content calendars
- Up to date with latest trends and consistently bring fresh and practical ideas that drive results for social media
- Ability improve existing methods and workflow
- Able to work independently and/or with a team
- Hardworking and flexible
- With excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communications skills in the English language
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- strong Digital background a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Marketing Communications
- Mass Communication [Advertising]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Suite 1004, The Infinity Tower, 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.