- Makati, Philippines128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City, Makati, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMakatiNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0035,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The internal auditor has the main duty to formulate and implement effective internal audit policies and procedures for Finance department.
- He or she conduct the regular audits of all financial records, controls and inventory management systems to ensure correct data which represents corporate financial health.
- He or she needs to identify any data error, unaccountable transactions, faulty or inefficient processes.
- The duty also includes scheduling regular meetings with management to communicate audit findings and explore suitable solutions. He or she has to provide proper recommendation for corrective action.
- He is responsible for preparation of annual balance sheets for the organization and carries out audit check on the budget spent
- Before conducting and audit check he checks the previous records of audits and communicates with the head of the departments of other divisions
- He is responsible for checking the staffing and personnel requirements for the division
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) - CPA Board Examination passer is an advantage
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): proficient in MS Office; should be very familiar with automated accounting systems or ERP such as SAP/Quickbooks/financials; excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be very detail oriented, conscientious and systematic with a high level of accuracy to do the job; must have high analytical skills to evaluate reports and processes when checking their regulatory compliance; must have general knowledge of Philippine laws and regulations relating to HR functions; should have the knowledge of the criminal and unethical business practices or data; interpersonal relations skills
- With relevant compliance related certification, human resource and personnel management certification and ISO 9001 knowledge and experience is added advantage
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales/ FMCG/ Renewable Energy
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.