Market and Sales Analyst
- Makati, Philippines128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City, Makati, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMakatiNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 21,000.00 - 27,000.00 PHP / monthPHP21,000.0027,000.0021,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Plan and execute marketing research projects.
- Prepare innovative strategies to collect, analyze and interpret industry researches
- Research and analyze market trends to determine market needs.
- Research and identify prospective target consumer sections and calculate revenue, profit potential and market size.
- Present information to develop key competition graphs.
- Maintain library to obtain and compile information on competitive activities and sales statistics.
- Work with product development team in helping develop new product/service offerings by providing data about competitors and market environment.
- Conduct research to identify opportunities and confirm prime prospects for qualification criteria.
- Evaluate and interpret research results, formulate conclusions and suggestions together with the Marketing Team to identify marketing strategies to maintain market competitiveness.
- Maintain quality service through following company standards.
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge through participating in educational workshops and review publications.
- Collect and analyze monthly and annuals sales data to evaluate existing and potential clients, products and potential revenue streams
- Create standardized and customized reports that analyze quantitative sales data to track and predict seasonal demand, industry shifts, and customer buying pattern.
- Evaluate actual monthly and annual sales against forecasts and quotas of individual salespeople and accounts.
- Develops daily track sheet based on each individuals BU requirement.
- Analyze sales trend patterns
- Develop various reporting tools for analytics and strategic planning basis
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, • Proficient in Statistical Tools, • Presentation Skills, • Financial Forecasting, • Data Analysis, • Proficient in MS Office
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Allowance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales/ FMCG/ Renewable Energy
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.