Sales Training Officer
- Makati, Philippines128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City, Makati, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMakatiNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Plan, implement and manage sales educational workshops for new and current salespeople and/or sales teams
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Determines training needs by observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, conferring with sales managers via classroom training observation and field work.
- Set objectives and monitors progress of KPIs for every salesperson
- Improve training techniques when need to meet the unique demands of certain accounts and/or the corporate sales market at large.
- Meet financial objectives for various trainings.
- Recommend budget for training events and monitor costs during the program.
- Stay updated with current market trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership Skills
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Allowance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 128 LP leviste st. Brgy. Bel Air Salcedo Village Makati City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales/ FMCG/ Renewable Energy
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.