- Has a major role to ensure the 24x7 continuous operation of ECPAY’s IT network infrastructure services; Implements, maintains, supports, develops and, in some cases designs communication networks within ECPAY or with partner clients.
- Ensures the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for ECPAY users, such as staff, clients, customers and partner companies.
- Secures ECPAY’s network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access; responsible for the administration of the firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Work involves in-depth analysis and provides network improvements and support current ECPAY services and new and evolving services
- Supports production-related tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Should have strong experience in Administration of Fortigate and ASA Firewalls with HA and Advance Security Services. Administration and Implementation of Cisco L3 & L2 switches, routers. Cisco Nexus switches experience is preferred.
- Familiar with and SAN environment
- Other Skills: LAN, WAN, ASA/IPS, VPN, Cisco Routers, VOIP
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Network Engineer
- CCNA Certified
- CCNP Certification is a plus but not required
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood Cyberpark Q.C. Philippines
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- 14th month pay
- Rice Subsidy Allowance
- Network Administration
- Network Security
- Windows Server
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
Licenses and Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.