- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 32% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 28,000.00 - 43,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Unit 410 Amberland Plaza, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Intuit QuickBooks Software
Financial Statement Analysis
Business Administration & Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience, 2 years of which is in managerial/supervisoryl level
- Preferably with exposure in the service industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- CPA license is an advantage
- Quickbooks knowledge is a plus
- Experienced in staff supervision and development.
- Willing to extend work hours and work during weekends as required
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Achievement oriented and has the initiative to learn
The Accounting Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial well-being of the company. The job involves:
- Setting up and implementing the accounting policies and control procedures.
- Managing end to end accounting operations.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Ensure that the company’s funds are safeguarded, controls are set and strictly followed
- Report to management regarding finances, regulatory compliance and other accounting related matters as well as provide advice as deemed necessary
- Handle payroll and oversee statutory benefits administration
- Staff management and development
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
ELearning Edge is the organization behind the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Program. The Certified Digital Marketer Program is the first premier digital marketing training program in the Philippines and is established since 2008. It is an internationally recognized certification by our partners in the UK, US, and SEA. CDM is the most comprehensive training program with 13 modules designed to equip one with both the fundamental and advanced skills on digital. Whilst the CDM Full Program can be completed within 8-13 months, graduates are granted online access to the updated courses for an additional 12 months for continuous learning on the latest in digital. Achieve digital marketing success through the CDM Program! Be guided by lecturers here and abroad - Learn from international and local lecturers to better recognize your digital marketing needs - Consult with the CDM Program's pool of Subject Matter Experts for effective and holistic digital marketing campaigns - Masterfully create digital marketing strategies from learned industry practitioners Blended learning experience - Leverage on relevant training modules approved by local and global advisory board members and gain deeper insights on utilizing digital marketing - Have a complimentary full-year access to learning materials and face-to-face sessions after graduating - Develop your skills in strategy planning through analysis of local and international case studies - Gain insights and understand the performance, behavior, and changes o marketing from current industry though leaders Global recognition as a Certified Digital Marketer - Challenge your proficiency in digital marketing by defending your final plan to our panel of Subject Matter Experts - Be certified by the country's top education institutions and global range of industry partners ELearning Edge is a member of the International Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP).