HR and Office Management Associate
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- 491.00 - 818.00 PHP per day
- Office Address
- Unit 401 Amberland Plaza, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Attention to Detail
Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- With at least 1-year experience in handling timekeeping, payroll and processing statutory benefits.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City and Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
The HR and Office Management Associate is tasked to handle the following:
- Timekeeping and Payroll- enrollment in biometrics , processing of time records and payroll processing.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration - processing of statutory benefits including payment and reporting of contributions and enrollment of HMO.
- Events Managment - planning up to execution of bi-monthly employee events.
- Recruitment & Selection - sourcing up to onboarding of new hires.
- Office Management - processing of office supplies requirements, asset inventory and tagging, office permits and licenses processing and collation of accreditation requirements.
- Free Lunch or Snacks
ELearning Edge is the organization behind the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Program. The Certified Digital Marketer Program is the first premier digital marketing training program in the Philippines and is established since 2008. It is an internationally recognized certification by our partners in the UK, US, and SEA. CDM is the most comprehensive training program with 13 modules designed to equip one with both the fundamental and advanced skills on digital. Whilst the CDM Full Program can be completed within 8-13 months, graduates are granted online access to the updated courses for an additional 12 months for continuous learning on the latest in digital. Achieve digital marketing success through the CDM Program! Be guided by lecturers here and abroad - Learn from international and local lecturers to better recognize your digital marketing needs - Consult with the CDM Program's pool of Subject Matter Experts for effective and holistic digital marketing campaigns - Masterfully create digital marketing strategies from learned industry practitioners Blended learning experience - Leverage on relevant training modules approved by local and global advisory board members and gain deeper insights on utilizing digital marketing - Have a complimentary full-year access to learning materials and face-to-face sessions after graduating - Develop your skills in strategy planning through analysis of local and international case studies - Gain insights and understand the performance, behavior, and changes o marketing from current industry though leaders Global recognition as a Certified Digital Marketer - Challenge your proficiency in digital marketing by defending your final plan to our panel of Subject Matter Experts - Be certified by the country's top education institutions and global range of industry partners ELearning Edge is a member of the International Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP).