Digital Accounts Manager
- Pasig, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- The primary goal of the Digital Accounts Manager is to;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities amongst corporate clients for account development
- Repeat business, and strong partnership with a clear understanding of their business and excellent client servicing.
- This position should also translate opportunities into actionable strategies and plans.
- Convert leads to actual sales; must be able to actively generate own leads for Corporate accounts and work with the Marketing and Sales team in building more leads for Corporate Programs.
- In collaboration with the Product Development team, conceptualize offers, packages, and new products for corporate clients.
- Build healthy relationships towards corporate accounts. Responsible for managing client relationships and efficient, timely and quality delivery of services every day.
- Actively participate in all client briefings and meetings. Process and translate information from client into sound and clear directions. Preparation of strategy and explain thoroughly to internal team.
- Responsible for coordinating across internal and external resources (Marketing, Sales, Platform and Product Development, Creatives, External Faculty, Facilities, Partners, Suppliers, etc.). Must be able to work with the Product Development team for the design and development of digital training/up-skilling programs for corporate clients. Selling of ideas both individually and together with the team.
- Manage projects from ideation, to planning, to production and execution, to post-delivery assessments. Finds ways to optimize delivery and processes. Ensures that programs are properly implemented, timelines are followed, and clear metrics are set and attained.
- Minimum 1 year account management and new business acquisition experience gained from the advertising, real estate (for high end properties) and equivalent
- Graduated from college.
- Can confidently deal and present to C-Level executives and decision makers
- Proactive and can work with minimal supervision.
- Updated in online trends and industry knowledge; strong familiarity of gadgets.
- Strong understanding and experience in creative and tech, social media, media, search, mobile plus other digital marketing disciplines.
- Confident in voicing out ideas and is solution-focused.
- Team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Digital Marketing
- Account Management
- Rapport Building
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.