Digital Accounts Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Minimum 1 year account management experience gained from the advertising industry or equivalent.
- Graduated from college.
- Can confidently deal and present to C-Level executives and decision makers
- Proactive and can work with minimal supervision.
- Updated in online trends and industry knowledge; strong familiarity of gadgets.
- Strong understanding and experience in creative and tech, social media, media, search, mobile plus other digital marketing disciplines.
- Confident in voicing out ideas and is solution-focused.
- Team player.
- The primary goal of the Corporate Accounts Executive is to;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities amongst corporate clients for account development
- Repeat business, and strong partnership with a clear understanding of their business and excellent client servicing.
- This position should also translate opportunities into actionable strategies and plans.
- Convert leads to actual sales; must be able to actively generate own leads for Corporate accounts and work with the Marketing and Sales team in building more leads for Corporate Programs.
- In collaboration with the Product Development team, conceptualize offers, packages, and new products for corporate clients.
- Build healthy relationships towards corporate accounts. Responsible for managing client relationships and efficient, timely and quality delivery of services every day.
- Actively participate in all client briefings and meetings. Process and translate information from client into sound and clear directions. Preparation of strategy and explain thoroughly to internal team.
- Responsible for coordinating across internal and external resources (Marketing, Sales, Platform and Product Development, Creatives, External Faculty, Facilities, Partners, Suppliers, etc.). Must be able to work with the Product Development team for the design and development of digital training/up-skilling programs for corporate clients. Selling of ideas both individually and together with the team.
- Manage projects from ideation, to planning, to production and execution, to post-delivery assessments. Finds ways to optimize delivery and processes. Ensures that programs are properly implemented, timelines are followed, and clear metrics are set and attained.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
ELearning Edge is the organization behind the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Program. The Certified Digital Marketer Program is the first premier digital marketing training program in the Philippines and is established since 2008. It is an internationally recognized certification by our partners in the UK, US, and SEA. CDM is the most comprehensive training program with 13 modules designed to equip one with both the fundamental and advanced skills on digital. Whilst the CDM Full Program can be completed within 8-13 months, graduates are granted online access to the updated courses for an additional 12 months for continuous learning on the latest in digital. Achieve digital marketing success through the CDM Program! Be guided by lecturers here and abroad - Learn from international and local lecturers to better recognize your digital marketing needs - Consult with the CDM Program's pool of Subject Matter Experts for effective and holistic digital marketing campaigns - Masterfully create digital marketing strategies from learned industry practitioners Blended learning experience - Leverage on relevant training modules approved by local and global advisory board members and gain deeper insights on utilizing digital marketing - Have a complimentary full-year access to learning materials and face-to-face sessions after graduating - Develop your skills in strategy planning through analysis of local and international case studies - Gain insights and understand the performance, behavior, and changes o marketing from current industry though leaders Global recognition as a Certified Digital Marketer - Challenge your proficiency in digital marketing by defending your final plan to our panel of Subject Matter Experts - Be certified by the country's top education institutions and global range of industry partners