Corporate Accounts Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Rm 213 PLDT CTC Ateneo De Manila University, Quezon City, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Minimum 1 year account management experience gained from the advertising industry or equivalent.
- Graduated from college.
- Proactive and can work with minimal supervision.
- Current in online trends and industry knowlege; strong familiarity of gadgets. Strong understanding and experience in creative and tech, social media, media, search, mobile plus other digital marketing disciplines.
- Confident in voicing out ideas and is solution-focused.
- Team player.
- Reporting to the Business Director, the primary goal of the Corporate Account Manager is to;
- Identify and pursue business opportunities amongst corporate clients for account development
- Repeat business, and strong partnership with a clear understanding of their business and excellent client servicing.
- This position should also translate opportunities into actionable strategies and plans.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
ELearning Edge is the organization behind the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Program. The Certified Digital Marketer Program is the first premier digital marketing training program in the Philippines and is established since 2008. It is an internationally recognized certification by our partners in the UK, US, and SEA. CDM is the most comprehensive training program with 13 modules designed to equip one with both the fundamental and advanced skills on digital. Whilst the CDM Full Program can be completed within 8-13 months, graduates are granted online access to the updated courses for an additional 12 months for continuous learning on the latest in digital. Achieve digital marketing success through the CDM Program! Be guided by lecturers here and abroad - Learn from international and local lecturers to better recognize your digital marketing needs - Consult with the CDM Program's pool of Subject Matter Experts for effective and holistic digital marketing campaigns - Masterfully create digital marketing strategies from learned industry practitioners Blended learning experience - Leverage on relevant training modules approved by local and global advisory board members and gain deeper insights on utilizing digital marketing - Have a complimentary full-year access to learning materials and face-to-face sessions after graduating - Develop your skills in strategy planning through analysis of local and international case studies - Gain insights and understand the performance, behavior, and changes o marketing from current industry though leaders Global recognition as a Certified Digital Marketer - Challenge your proficiency in digital marketing by defending your final plan to our panel of Subject Matter Experts - Be certified by the country's top education institutions and global range of industry partners ELearning Edge is a member of the International Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP).