- Pasig, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 28,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Contact leads that will come from the company's lead generation campaigns, and in-house customer relationship management system, and external partners.
- Actively manage the ARF database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities.
- Identify past prospects due for follow up calls.
- Present the CDM program in an accurate and positive manner on the phone.
- Send out company information to potential accounts when necessary.
- Log all calls and monitor success rates.
- Produce regular reports on activity levels.
- Maintain existing relationships with students.
- Answer email inquiries and handle student concerns.
- Prepare materials for face to face sessions.
- With experience in sales preferably from the digital advertising industry or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with staff across the whole company.
- Intelligent and quick-witted.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new products and services.
- Ability to work accurately and under pressure, to meet strict deadlines.
- Confident in overcoming rejection and setting challenging goals on a daily basis.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Amberland Plaza, Jade Drive, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Professional Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.