- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 minutes ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 401 Amberland Plaza, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Must have experience in sales preferably from the digital advertising industry or equivalent.
- Fluent in English; Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills.
- Intelligent and quick-witted, able to rapidly assimilate new products and services.
- Confident in overcoming rejection and setting challenging goals on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Has good interpersonal skills to work with staff across the whole company.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City and Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Contact leads that will come from the company's lead generation campaigns, and in-house customer relationship management system, and external partners.
- Actively manage the ARF database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities. Identify past prospects due for follow up calls.
- Present the CDM program in an accurate and positive manner on the phone.
- Send out company information to potential accounts when necessary.
- Log all calls and monitor success rates.
- Produce regular reports on activity levels.
- Maintain existing relationships with students. Answering emails inquiries and handling student concerns.
- Prepare materials for face to face sessions.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
ELearning Edge is the organization behind the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Program. The Certified Digital Marketer Program is the first premier digital marketing training program in the Philippines and is established since 2008. It is an internationally recognized certification by our partners in the UK, US, and SEA. CDM is the most comprehensive training program with 13 modules designed to equip one with both the fundamental and advanced skills on digital. Whilst the CDM Full Program can be completed within 8-13 months, graduates are granted online access to the updated courses for an additional 12 months for continuous learning on the latest in digital. Achieve digital marketing success through the CDM Program! Be guided by lecturers here and abroad - Learn from international and local lecturers to better recognize your digital marketing needs - Consult with the CDM Program's pool of Subject Matter Experts for effective and holistic digital marketing campaigns - Masterfully create digital marketing strategies from learned industry practitioners Blended learning experience - Leverage on relevant training modules approved by local and global advisory board members and gain deeper insights on utilizing digital marketing - Have a complimentary full-year access to learning materials and face-to-face sessions after graduating - Develop your skills in strategy planning through analysis of local and international case studies - Gain insights and understand the performance, behavior, and changes o marketing from current industry though leaders Global recognition as a Certified Digital Marketer - Challenge your proficiency in digital marketing by defending your final plan to our panel of Subject Matter Experts - Be certified by the country's top education institutions and global range of industry partners ELearning Edge is a member of the International Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP).