- Responsible for quality-conscious design including cost analysis.
- Coordinate with the clients to determine the requirements of projects.
- interact with clients to discuss house design.
- Assists the clients with color scheming.
- Conduct preliminary studies of proposed projects.
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs.
- Prepare layout and draw preliminary sketches for projects to be presented to clients.
- Perform original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Compile data for architectural plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of B.S. Architecture
- Must have the ability to create/modify drawings using 3D CAD Software and Revit
- Must be able to work effectively independently with minimal oversight.
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to do field works if needed
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
About V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation
The VV Soliven Group of Companies is one of the country's leading real estate developer in the Phlippines and has been a pioneer in the industry since 1965 with a strong foundation build by its founders, Rltr. Victorio V. Soliven, the acclaimed father of Real Estate Marketing in the Philippines and Rltr. Purita R. Soliven, the first lady of CREBA, Inc.. For more than 50 years, VV Soliven has earned a name in the Real Estate industry and pioneered in building quality homes both for economy and upscale markets. VV Soliven had developed over 50 subdivisions/cluster developments and continues to contribute to the country's real estate growth with its vast housing projects prominently located near and within Metro Manila namely: Loyola Grand Villas ( Quezon City), Windsor Place Resort and Residences ( Marikina), South Green Heights Executive Homes (Alabang, Muntinlupa), and many more. In its desire to head over competition by providing quality and state of the art housing projects, VV Soliven cotinues to grow with its upcoming mixed- used projects and townships in Metro Manila and strategic resort locations. VV Soliven in its continuing development is welcoming applicants who are entreprenuerial, talented, smart, passionate and goal-oriented to be part in this proven and growing company. Why join us? V.V Soliven Group of Companies is one of the well-established Real Estate Companies as recognized in the Nov. 2008 BizNews Asia issue as among the Top Real Estate Developer of the country today. The company has been involved in the development subdivisions, Housing and Condominium projects including tourism oriented projects having existed for more than Four Decades. It aims to contribute to nation building adapting the corporate value of total commitment, innovations and total customer satisfaction from top management down to the lowest echelon of the company. It’s offices are located at the 3rd floor V.V Soliven the Shopping Complex (opposite Camp Aguinaldo) EDSA, Greenhills, San Juan City.